1) A bag of Twizzlers for the boy I have a crush on. He likes them. I'm nice. I also do not carry these around everyday. I'm merely storing them in my bag until the next time him and I hang out.
2) My portable makeup bag. It contains: a stick of organic orange chapstick, a tube of african musk oil, black liquid eyeliner, brow pencil, a mini mirror, liquid concealer, and a bowie with Ziggy Stardust on it.
3) Mango scented body lotion.
4) Hand sanitizer. Old stripper habits die hard.
5) The aforementioned purse which I procured to a store called Trash And Vaudeville which is run by a guy who reminds me of Iggy Pop and Joey Ramone mashed together, only not as cool.
6) My keys, along with an old key that I received as a gift, and two key chains from Japan. One is a little mini samurai with a bell, the other is a naked little Cupie.
7) Batteries, for whenever I carry my digital camera with me.
8) My wallet. It's a little big, but it does it's job well. This was also procured from Trash And Vaudeville. Not the matching materiel that it has with the purse! That was completely unplanned on my part.
9) Djarum Black clove cigarettes. I started my love affair with these while stripping. the smell bothers most people, but not me. I find it pleasant.
10) Two books of matches, unused. As I was putting everything back in my purse after taking this photo I found two more unused matchbooks. I really don't like to use matches. I keep my lighter in my coat pocket.
11) Three condoms. I can't rely on silly boys to have them, so I always keep some in my bag.
12) Mini-thingy of "personal lubricant".
13) A nifty little notebook wrapped in metal. It's held closed with it's own little metal pen.
14) Trident gum. Spearmint flavored.
15) French vanilla chapstick. Yes, I carry two things of chapstick with me. This is really just because sometimes I want my lips to taste like different things.
16) My portable toothbrush in it's handy-dandy carrying case.
17) An Advil bottle that has been refilled with Aspirin.
18) An Odwalla bar. Chocolate Chip Peanut flavored. Sometimes I forget to eat if I'm running around the city so this is there for "emergencies".
19) My cellphone adorned with a keychain from the Hello Kitty store in Times Square. It has a bell, a little character sitting on an eclair, and a piece of smiling toast.
20) Headphones/headset for my cell phone.
21) Crest toothpaste. I like my mouth to be minty fresh.
22) "Hobo" gloves that can be converted into mittens. The left one is falling apart hence the safety pin.
So, there you have it. Sometimes things are added, but rarely are things taken away from this. It's not that heavy. It's a lot of small things.
I guess I like to be prepared.